Association of Vision Educators
The mission of the Association of Vision Educators
is to increase public awareness of natural and integrated
vision care and encourage education,
communication and research in the field.
Did you know…?
- It is possible to improve your eyesight naturally, without surgery, drugs or special lenses.
- Most people are born with perfect sight and we “create our own blur”.
- Stress and tension in our daily lives can affect our vision, but don’t have to.
- By relaxing our eyes, we can actually improve our vision.
- Thousands, perhaps millions, have healed themselves of nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, crossed-eyes, strabismus, and many other vision conditions.
This is the official website of The Association of Vision Educators, which formed in November 1999, stemming from the First Annual Natural Vision Improvement Symposium/AVE Conference in Virginia, USA.
We include behavioral optometrists, Bates Method Teachers, Natural Vision Educators, ophthalmologists, and more!
On this site you will find information about natural vision education, holistic eye care, as well as a directory of natural vision teachers across the world to find someone to work with near you. You’ll also find information about upcoming events, online forums, and conferences.
AVE hosts bi-annual conferences in various locations to provide in-person opportunities to connect, network, teach, and learn.
Click here for information about the next conference in Oregon in 2018.
We also host quarterly online forums where a featured speaker facilitates a discussion on a particular topic.
Click here for information about the next online Vision Forum.